Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Delvis is in the Building!


(Sing to the tune of Tom Jones' "She's a Lady")

He’s a swinger, he’s a lisper,
Man, he'll charm you with his kisser,
What a scorcher!
With a swagger and a sneer,
You'll be trembling when he's near,
Oh it's torture!
This is Delvis, oooooohhooooohhoooooooh
This is Delvis.....
Talking about that sizzling Delvis,
And the man is all mine.....

May I introduce: Delvis VonUberWanken - a swingin' ladies man!

Delvis is sculpted of paperclay, painted with acrylics, varnished with a clear sealer, and mounted on a wood base. His hair is alpaca wool. He's dressed to thrill in a skull embossed undershirt, flaming boxer shorts, and orange crocs. So the shirts a wee bit short. Whose looking at the potbelly with biceps like that! D. is sure to warm every fair maidens heart as he shares his bottle of, what else but Love Potion No.9. (...it smelled like turpentine, it looked like India ink, I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink...). (I am a singin' fool tonite!)


6 comments:

William Bezek said...

Clever girls!

Lynn Barbadora said...

I'm in love!
Lynn

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Too funny!

Chicken Lips said...

He is fantastic! Those knees are hysterical! Viva D'elvis!!!!!

By Way of Salem said...

Thanks everyone! You're the best.

Joan Minervini said...

HE'S A CUTIE!
BRAVO!
JOAN