Monday, October 19, 2009

New Items on Etsy

Good afternoon dearies! I'll be listing some new items on Etsy today; two quilted stitcheries (I LOVE making them!), sculpted mini-witch hats, SootFoot, the black cat familiar with a wonderful collar, and two wooden bunnies from my Bunny of the Woods collection. I'd love it if you'd stop by! Just click on the Etsy logo on the side of my blog to enter my store.


Sorry to say, but my days on eBay are now officially over. I swear, everytime I go on there, somehow my password gets compromised! I make sure I log out, but it doesn't matter. Because eBay and PayPal are linked, it makes me very nervous. Last time this happened, I lost $790! I'm sorry to say that 2 of our Halloween groups are on eBay, but it just can't be helped. You will now find me only on Etsy and Arts a Flutter. I think I'll check out the Etsy groups and see what they're all about. Plus Etsy is just wonderfully supportive and informative for artists anyway, so it's a great venue being surrounded by all that talent. See you there!!!

No comments: