Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yet MORE Etsy Listings! and Pictures!


Hello dahlings! Hope you are all doing well this lovely Fall day. I've got more items going on Etsy tonite. Lots more! I'm excited to get them into my shop. Don't know why I didn't before, guess I got all caught up with Halloween, and these are mostly all Winter items. I'll probably be putting on about 20 pieces or so I think. Bet you didn't think I could paint such sweet little things did you? Surprise! So let me tell you what I've put up - and here's a few pics too....

First are some soft sculpture Vintage Snowman hats. These are full size top hats that I made of heavy weight black fabric, decoupaged with a vintage old thyme Christmas card, and embellished with holiday trims; berries, etc.. Finally, it's all grunged with cinnamon, and sprinkled with German glass glitter. These make gorgeous centerpieces for a holiday display!

Next are several prim Christmas stockings. These are about 22" long, sewn of various flannels, trimmed with tea dyed cheesecloth, embellished with a rusty ornament, and then stuffed with either a snowman or a gingerbread man, cinnamon sticks, berries, and moss.

Then I've added a few more snowman and angel bottle toppers/tree toppers. These are great to put over a gourmet food gift such as butternut squash puree from Willams-Sonoma, or a bottle of wine! You can even add a gift card into the pre-folded cuff at the bottom. Or if you don't want to do any of those things, they make a perfect tree topper as they're open at the bottom and will fit over the top of your Christmas tree. A perfect hostess gift.

Finally, are my tole painted wood items. I love to paint, AND cut wood with my giant RBI scrollsaw, so besides Halloween, snowmen are my favorite! I've got all sorts of sweet and whimsical creations; mittens (LOVE these!), sled, ornaments, shovel, and a large Winter Wonderland snowman sign that's one of my favorites!

So if you get a chance later, please stop on over at my Etsy store and check them out. Let me know what you think too! I always love hearing everyone's thoughts. Till later...now back to painting...

1 comment:

cindy said...

going to go look at your etsy...thanks for stopping at my blog and commenting!