Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Valentine Swap


Good evening everyone! Valentine's day is almost here! I'm sure I won't be getting diamonds this year, but I got something just as lovely today!

My Valentine swap partner, care of Rabbit Hollow Prims, was Wendy of One Mockingbird Hill. She makes handmade and handpainted dolls. I received my special doll today and I couldn't have been more delighted! She's just lovely, and reminds me of my old ragdoll from when I was a child. She wears a vintage print dress and holds a large stuffed heart. Her face is handpainted and stiched, and her eyebrows are little french knots (I think). So unique! I love her. It totally brightened my day when I opened up the box and took her out. Wendy was so sweet to include some Valentine treats as well in my package. What a dear! I can't wait to do this again next year!

Thank you Wendy!!

2 comments:

Emme Toaye said...

She is absolutely beautiful and her face is so cute and reminds me of an Elderly Aunt of mine.

Brenda LaBell said...

Jeanne, lucky girl!! What a beautiful sweet treat for Valentine's Day.

Brenda