Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Bit of Progress


Remember the painting I was working on with the dancing skeleton? Finally I have a bit of progress on it. I forgot how much work it takes, at least for me!

I'm liking how it's all working so far. Each color block will be a different Halloween scene, yet tie in together. I'm also adding other elements besides painting. I've got some "altered" art ideas that I'm going to incorporate which should add some visual interest as well.

Hope you enjoy the preview! A lot left to do, so back to painting I go!

6 comments:

my tiny studio said...

Looks really good , I like the dancing skeleton :)

Rafael

Jonty said...

I simply love skeletons & this one looks cool too. The colours work great with the background colour. I can't wait to see this finished to both see how you tie all the 'squares' together & the added 'media' too lol. Keep it up great concept.

Dede said...

I can't wait to see him when he is finished. I love the texture! Jeannie your work is just awesome!

(((HUGS)))

Suzie said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! Now I'm doubly anxious to see more! I love your color combos and the texture.

And your Skelly is totally cool!! The Fred Astaire of Skeleton Town!

Brenda LaBell said...

I can't wait to see this painting finished!! It is already looking great and I love the color block idea!!

Brenda

carolineAlexander said...

HI, I saw your post on Martha Stewart. I wanted to stop by and say HI, very cool blog.