Thursday, June 19, 2014

Say it with a Quote Block!

I started making these Quote Blocks, at least that's what I call them, a few years back after seeing something similar that I liked while visiting a little shop in Franklin, TN. I just thought these would be so fun to create and a unique way to express yourself. You could give as a gift, or keep for yourself. I see them on a desk, or displayed on a bookshelf. Just wherever you want to say something.
I just sold this one last week which I think is just the perfect girls saying, but I can make more if you want! At just $12.00, it's very reasonable.

This one is another perfect "princess" or "queen's" gift - for that fabulous woman whose hard to buy for.
Comes complete with a crown too!

I also make these for any holidays. My favorite being Halloween of course! Here's a fun one for the ghost hunters in all of us. Purple and green with a skeleton key. What could be more perfect for Halloween.
 
All my quote blocks range in price from $10 to $12, not including shipping. Each one is handmade, cut from various wood - either pine or some hardwood, and then hand painted by me.  You can also custom order a piece with your own saying or have one personalized with a name, date, etc.  If you'd like more info or to order, just use the contact info to the right, reply to this post, or email me at bywayofsalem@hotmail.com. Remember to order early for the holidays!

No comments: