Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Apres Ski Cheers!

I'm sure by now if you've followed me for a year or more, you know that I love skiing, always post pics of skiing every winter season, and well, am just obsessed with it! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This winter, though not officially winter yet, but since some of my favorite ski resorts have already opened, I thought I'd toast the start of a great 2015/2016 ski season with a few of my favorite apres ski drinks. Alcoholic of course!

Let's start with JACK FROST. This drink is more tropical than I'd normally imbibe in after a day on the slopes, but it reminds me of a big snowflake so I just can't resist!



Jack Frost
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup blue curaƧao
  • 1/2 cup light rum or vodka
  • 1/2 cup cream of coconut
  • Crushed ice
Blend (in blender) until slushy. Pour into 4 glasses. Serve with flaked coconut rim. Beautiful isn't it?

Next, is definitely something I drink and love, but you gotta watch out for this one, it'll sneak up on you! Rumple Minze is DELICIOUS 100 proof peppermint schnapps. Yum!

Rumple Minze Peppermint Schnapps with Hot Chocolate
  • Large mug
  • Make your favorite hot chocolate 
  • Add 1 oz (or more to taste) Rumple Minze
  • Top with whip cream (lots!)
  • Add crushed candy cane pieces (if desired)

Drink up!
Yes, you can add marshmallows!

No comments: