Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year Begins Today!

Throughout the year, at different times depending on what's going on with my life, I have what's called a "regroup", it's a time where I sit back, examine, chill out, or whatever, to get it back together, to recover from something that is currently happening or has happened, that didn't make me very happy and caused a blip in my universe. That's what a new year is all about to me; a BIG regroup. So let's get on it!

I'm NOT making any resolutions that's for sure. I'm continuing on with my previous year which is to accomplish a number of goals I set out to do;
  • Get healthier through exercise and eating very well
  • Stay positive no matter what
  • Forgive and forget all the negatives
  • Weed toxic and dark souled people out of my life
  • Find joy in something every single day
  • Move forward with my goal to relocate back to the NW or Utah, and pursue my ski instructor job, something that I love more than anything!
  • Focus on my art business by creating more and having a business plan
I know for me it's very important to have goals and dreams and never give up on them no matter what, no matter how "old" I am, or what shape I'm in. Dreams and goals are what keep me going.

Cheers to the New Year!

No comments: