Friday, February 12, 2016

On With the Show!

Salem's Charms, my new jewelry store on Etsy, is going to do my first show! The Spring Jewelry and Accessories Show in Franklin, TN.

Date: March 12, 2016, Saturday
Hours: 9 to 5
Location: Franklin Recreation Center in Franklin, TN.
Address: 1120 Hillsboro Road, Franklin, TN 37064


I'm excited to get out there and show my stuff. Making jewelry is still very new to me so of course you don't know if people will like it, or what. I've been busy creating a lot of new pieces. This will be good to test the waters and get some good feedback. I started out working with beads, then got into metal stamping, but I've found my niche and my "true love"; glazed jewelry! It combines color, creativity, piecing, paint, all the things I love about being creative.


Glazed Pendant



Metal Stamped Jewelry

Lampwork Beads Earrings
Doing shows is a lot of fun too. It's always good to meet new people and be in a creative environment. I love setting up my booth display too - it's like buying anything; it's all about the packaging. A jazzy snazzy booth that's warm and inviting brings people in. Designing and coming up with props to display your jewelry on too will be something new as well. I'll make sure and post some pictures of my booth.


And if you've never been to Franklin, TN., it's beautiful! There's so much to see and do. It's very historical; battlegrounds and antebellum mansions from the Civil War era, wonderful restaurants, quaint mainstreet for great shopping. Franklin was also named as one of the 10 top small towns in America!




So I hope I see some of you there. Come on over and say hello if you're able to make it!


No comments: