Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Tree Topper FOUND!

If you're like me, you're probably fed up with the selection of Christmas tree toppers that seem to be available these days. Personally, plastic faced angels dressed in chiffon that look like negligees are not my idea of a tree topper, or terrible painted wood faces, or anything that is mounted on one of those spring thingies that fit over the (hopefully) one branch at the top that has to be perfectly straight, but never is, and then when you put it up there, it inevitably tilts no matter what you do. Ugh so frustrating.

No, I want cute. I want adorable. I want homemade. I don't want "Made in China" on a gold sticker stuck to the back. I want something that is warm and welcoming. Something that says "yes, we are having a Hallmark Christmas!"

Well, I know I'm tooting my own horn here..but..I've been making tree toppers for several years now and people love them! Probably cause they DON'T have the same issues or wear chiffon nighties! Nope, mine are darn cute! They drape easily over the top of your tree no matter how many branches you do or don't have. And truly, they are adorable!

So...if you've been looking around and can't find a topper you just love, or want something new, come on over to my shop and take a peek. I can also custom make you something as well. Want more rustic? Check! Lodge look? Check! Shorter, taller, wider, etc? Check! Just ask, and I'm more than happy to work with you.

Here's a few pics:
Snowman Angel Topper
Look at that face!
Custom order (yes I can!)
Cuff at the bottom (gift card?)
Snowman with top hat and twig arms
 



Over a gourmet food jar for a quick gift!
 
Happy Holidays everyone!!!

No comments: