Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Holiday Season in Salt Lake City, Utah

When I lived in Utah, one of the things that made the biggest impression on me, aside from the beauty of the area, was Utah at Christmas. I'd never seen such gorgeous displays of Christmas lights. It was like the whole city was bathed in warmth and holiday cheer! So when I think of Christmas, I always think about Utah.

Temple Square lies at the center of Salt Lake City. The church is a true spectacle. The trees surrounding the temple are lit with thousands of lights and the temple itself is illuminated in full glory.

Around the city, beautiful homes are festooned with holiday displays, like something out of a Hallmark movie.

Cheers to you this holiday season!


2 comments:

Mariah said...

Hello! I have been trying to locate the photographer for some time now who took the second photo on this post! Do you know who took it?
Thank-you!
Mariah

By Way of Salem said...

Hi Mariah, No, I'm sorry I don't know who the photographer was(is). I got these off a site about Utah off the internet as the photos were beautiful. Sorry I couldn't help you!