Monday, December 12, 2016

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm tired! I just completed all my Etsy orders yesterday and got them packaged and sent out today. I'm just pooped! I've been busy for most of November and half of December and I'm ready for a break. I'm very grateful to everyone for their orders, thrilled that I got so many this year, and for all my awesome customers. Thank you!

So what will I do with myself for the rest of the month? Well, for one I'm job searching. I got laid off at the end of October and so I'm hunting for something I really have an interest in this time around. And  I'm going to be watching all the Hallmark movies I possibly can! Love those!

Being home means spending lots of time with my pets too. We got a new rescue dog a couple months ago who came to us with two broken back legs that had healed themselves (sort of) because she was left on the side of the road. This little sweetie needs lots of love and care and with me home, she's getting it. She's doing great now. She walks a little stiffly, but she runs around like crazy and isn't in any pain. She's also doubled her weight and just looks so beautiful, plus she's very happy. A lovely dog. I'm so happy to have her and to spend lots of time with her.

I also get to spend time with my Mustang, Baby. She's a very sweet horse, just young and doesn't know a whole lot, but a love nonetheless. I'm just so blessed to have all these wonderful creatures in my life!

And Christmas cookies! Eating lots of Christmas cookies!

Happy holidays everyone and have the merriest of Christmases!

Jeannine

No comments: