Wednesday, October 18, 2017

It's Fall!

It's finally Fall here in middle Tennessee. I feel like I've been waiting 11 months for it too! I just am not one for hot, humid weather so these cool, crisp days and nights make me one happy girl!

While I've been busy filling holiday orders from my Etsy shop, I daydream of New England in Fall. For some reason, when I think of Fall, I see Vermont and New Hampshire, places that are known for their spectacular Fall foliage. Did you know that New Hampshire has an amazing Pumpkin Festival every year as well? True! These charming little towns go all out for Fall and Halloween.

Take a peek!

Fall - Vermont
CharmingVermont
Pumpkins for sale in Vermont
Pumpkin Festival in Vermont

New Hampshire - Pumpkin Festival
Can't you just hear "Moonlight in Vermont" playing in the background? I can!

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

I'm glad you're getting cooler weather.
It's hard to feel festive when it's 100 degrees!
I'd love to go to another place to experience a real autumn.
Hope you're feeling well :X
hugs to you!