Monday, October 10, 2011

Things That Go Bump...

Wanting to save the world from zombies, vampires, witches, or some other unsavory creature this Halloween? Well turn on and tune in to Halloween programming on TV this October! Maybe you'll learn a few tricks.


What's on this month? Let's take a look:



A new show this season called Grimm. It debuts on October 28th and I think it's based on Grimm's Fairytales. I saw the preview - looked like cops and trolls or something of that nature.

Next: Martha Stewart's Haunted House (Hallmark Channel) October 24th, 8 pm (E.T) No one does a holiday better than Martha! I know this will be a must-see for me - even if I have to DVR it and watch it the next day!

Making Monsters (Travel Channel) runs Sunday's through 10/23
It's about a Colorado based family who makes monsters and supplies them to haunted houses, theme parks, movies, etc... This could be fun!

I skipped over some others so make sure to check your local listings on your guide.

Here's the list of my top 4 Halloween favorites:


Jeepers Creepers - Still to this day, the creepiest horror flick I've ever seen.

Halloween - Yes, that same classic movie. From the spooky theme music to the cinematography. Dark, moody and creepy! No matter how many times I see it, I still get scared.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! What more can I say about that. Candy corn sweetness. Awwwww...

Nightmare Before Christmas - It's Tim Burton for corn's sake! What's not to love?

2 comments:

Mike said...

This blog looks like it's right up my alley!

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

Nightmare Before Christmas is definatly a favorite around here! I'll have to check out Grimm, sounds interesting.
hugs,
Heather