Thursday, October 1, 2015

Art. Grateful. Love.

Art. How I love doing my art. I love it even more when people buy it. Not for the money, it's never been about that, but because others love it and feel it's special too. That's an amazing feeling. Nothing to do with ego either. It's just that art for me comes from creating something heartfelt, from your soul, and if someone else feels it and wants to own it, that's a big deal for me.

I love writing my blog posts too and reading all the comments. I read each one and I appreciate all my followers. And I so enjoy interacting and visiting other artists blogs as well. It's a wonderful community to be a part of.

I love my By Way of Salem facebook page.  So many friends and so many talented artists who've taken me in, either as friends or into their groups. Thank you for that. It's been especially important this last year or so since moving to a new area and not having any friends or anyone here. I really look forward to "chatting" with my online friends I've made through my art.

I love my Etsy stores, both of them. I started my jewelry store recently, Salems Charms, which I enjoy making jewelry for and all the branding involved, as well as trying to market and promote. It's different kind of jewelry, not Halloween. Honestly, it's very hard to split the time between creating for both stores while also working full time and everything else I do, but I love it and I'm trying hard to make both a success.

BUT, By Way of Salem is my first baby and the one where my heart truly is. I LOVE my By Way of Salem art. I love it because it's fun art. It takes me to a place that's magic and silly, a place that doesn't exist in everyday life. I never get over people buying my art. Oh how I appreciate you! And I never get over when people seek me out to participate in one of their art shows because they love my work. That's so fantastic to me. So to all of you, thank you! Life is so full and wonderful!








2 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

Your artwork is incredible!!!
It's wonderful how you show your appreciation on here...
your blog is so colorful and happy.
Glad I found it.
Hope you are well.

Marfi-topia said...

beautiful post..
your art is lovely and it's no wonder people seek you out!
I think all your creations are truly magical and bring many people happiness.
Glad I found your blog!