Sunday, January 3, 2016

Something Unique from Salem's Charms

By now you all know about my other Etsy store "Salem's Charms" right? If you want to check it out, just click on the store name and you'll go right there. Anyway, it's just all about jewelry; metal stamped, beads, and my new favorite, fabric cuffs! 

I've been working on Salem's Charms for several months now, getting it up and running, trying to create as many pieces as I can while still painting and stitching for my first shop "By Way of Salem".  Yep, I've been busy! And I'm afraid through the holidays, my new jewelry biz has taken a back seat to BWOS while I've been filling orders for Christmas. Now that the season is over, I'm back at creating for Salem's Charms and have some really neat things in the works.

I wanted to share my newest fabric cuff with you. I just finished it and I love it! It's very raw. Lots of stitches and threads showing. Layers of fabrics are pieced together, hand stitched and embroidered and then topped off with my copper stamped tag that says "Kindred Spirit". Perfect for pairing with a sweater and jeans! Kind of has that "gypsy" feel don't you think? 

 
 

No comments: