Thursday, December 14, 2017

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

It's the middle of December already? It was just Thanksgiving!!! Well here I am. Back after a crazy month of job searching (yes again), making things for my Etsy shop, selling, and filling orders, shipping, you get the idea. It's looked like Santa's workshop at my house for the last month or so. 
Speaking of Etsy, I've had over 310 sales now and I'm very excited and grateful for that. I remember my first sale many years ago and I feel just as excited as I did back then!  I'm hoping to expand this year adding in more tree toppers, stockings, maybe some tree skirts and more ornaments. I've got some great ideas brewing!
My Snowman Angel Tree Topper
AND...I'm changing up my By Way of Salem logo a bit as well. Something more cheery and Christmas-y while still keeping a little of the Halloween theme. Not sure how exactly I'm going to go about this, but it'll be fun creating a new look!

Have you been baking any holiday goodies? Christmas cookies? Cranberry cake? I think I might try to bake something yummy myself. I love to decorate pretty holiday sugar cookies!! So festive!

I love this season. I feel so fortunate to have so many wonderful things in my life; my art, my amazing customers that buy my crafts from my Etsy shop, my family, pets, friends, helping others in need, even watching Hallmark movies! (love them!). There's just so many things to be grateful for everyday and the Christmas season is always the time I reflect and give thanks for all my blessings.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: