Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Kickin' It in 2017!

Hey everyone! How's 2017 starting out for you so far? I know, we're only 3 days in, but I'm heading into this new year at warp speed! How about you?

I've got lots of irons in the fire right now and changes on the horizon, and I'm really excited.

Me: I've got my favorite haircut back and I'm feeling like my old self again. Funny how that works. I needed a re-do to get "back to me", if that makes sense. Something edgy and fresh. Got it! I even ordered some of my favorite make-up that I can't get here in TN and it should be arriving tomorrow via Amazon Prime. Yes!
Loving this cut!
I've also been eating very clean and watching every single bite. No junk or processed foods. Extra vegetables and fruit too. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatories as well, all naturally found in foods and spices. So far so good and I've shed some pounds. Goal: 30 lbs.
Yum! Fresh food goodness!
House: Finally getting the bathrooms remodeled that are long overdue. That'll be the final thing needed for our whole house revamp. Looking cute and cottage-y.
Fresh, clean and stylin'!
Plans? Hoping to list and sell either this coming Spring or the next. Where to? Utah or Colorado. Skiing. Mountains. Aspen trees. NO HUMIDITY or weird bugs! OR tornados!
Beautiful Salt Lake City
Art: I'm working on lots of new designs this year for By Way of Salem; one-of-a-kind tree toppers, adding some new handpainted fabric old lady dolls, and of course lots of new snowmen! I'm also adding new items for spring/summer like whimsically painted trailers, garden art, and painted bunnies and birds. In the jewelry department for Salems Charms, I'm hoping to be working with my favorite crazy ladies group, Sisters on the Fly, and either being a vendor on their site or getting licensed to do some logo items. I'd love to do that since they are just the coolest group of gals.
Spirited, fun group of ladies
How cute is that trailer?!
I think I mentioned awhile back that I got laid off from my job back in October and while I've been job searching, I'm also really enjoying the time off from work and being able to be with all my critters as well as do my art.

I know 2017 will be a fantastical year of changes and new adventures!

No comments: