Friday, February 17, 2017

So Stinkin' Cute!

As much as I loathe flying, stinging, buzzing insects that emerge in the Spring, I ADORE being outside. Puttering around my acreage, gardening, creating vignettes with pots and plants and old metal buckets, you get it. Well, I have another passion to share with you; POTTING BENCHES! Not just regular, boring, plain wood, but mismatched, crazy quilt, rustic, quirky, fabulous potting benches! Take a look at some of these:

 

Hmmm looks simple enough

Love all the décor!






Beautiful!



Old window frame, shutters, chicken wire = LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE!




I love the aqua fence boards. Simple and cottage-y

I love the imagination that went into building these. I also love that instead of items being taken to the dump and ending up in landfills, that they were repurposed and recycled. That's fantastic. Old fence boards, junky windows and frames, tattered shutters, pallets, scroll-y pieces of leftover ironwork, corbels, trims, whatever...just fabulous!

Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait to start planning a few of my own.

No comments: