Thursday, July 26, 2018

Fall is My Favorite Place!

Well I for one am ready for Fall. I'm so sick and tired of the heat here in middle TN that I just want to scream! It seems like it's been hot since Spring without a break. I know we're not the only ones who are suffering from a heat wave, I think 80% of the country is but still, just be over and let's get on with pumpkin spice season.

Speaking of...I've been creating lots of new art lately. Many mini-paintings, several sculptures of papier mache, new rock designs, just all sorts of fun Fall as well as winter items. I'm hoping to get some posted this weekend, but here's a peek at some of the themes and items I'm working on. Some I'm making versions of since I love them so much, some I'm re-working since I wasn't 100% happy with, and some are just new and fun. Stay tuned!

I paint this witch a lot! Working on a similar one now.

Something really different! I sculpted a friend, maybe a witch, not sure yet

Reworking "Frank", he's in process

One of my favorite mini-paintings. Working on more now!

No comments: